Information regarding processing personal data (pursuant to Art.10 of the law n.675/1996)
Based on the law, anyone performing processing of personal data must provide to the person to whom said data refers adequate information and, in some cases, obtain the consent for processing of his or her data.
As the interested party, we inform you of the following.
1. Purpose of processing
The collection and processing of data referring to the interested party are performed in order to allow this company to conduct activities of:
- marketing and publicity
- sending informational material
- statistical analysis for the purpose of marketing
- reporting your degree of satisfaction
- invitations to informational or promotional events
2. Means of processing
The data processing for this purpose shall take place by either automated or non-automated means, but always with respect for the rules of confidentiality and security provided by law.
3. Person responsible for processing
The data shall, furthermore, be processed on behalf of the company by employees and professionals as well as companies engaged by us, which perform specific processing services or activities complementary to ours, or necessary for the execution of our operations or services.
4. Confirmation of the data
Confirmation of the data to our company is absolutely optional. Possible refusal to fill in the file or to respond to the telephone interview brings no consequence except the impossibility to benefit from services offered by the company.
5. Subjective environment of communication
The data, or some of it, can be communicated to:
- employees of the company not specifically responsible;
- other offices of this company.
The data shall not be disseminated to third parties
6. Territorial environment of communication
When telecommunications, computer or correspondence media are accessible, the data can be made available abroad, also beyond the countries belonging to the E.U.
7. Rights of the interested party
Art.13 of the law 675/96 recognizes the interested party’s numerous rights that we invite you to consider carefully. We recall in summary the rights:
- to have access to the records of the guarantor;
- to obtain information regarding the data regarding him or her;
- to obtain the cancellation and blockage, or the updating, correction or the inclusion, as well as the confirmation that these operations were made known to those to whom the data was communicated;
- to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of this data;
- to oppose processing for commercial or publicity purposes or market research.
8. Holder of processing
The holder of the data pursuant to the law is this company, with registered offices at the place indicated in the head of this informational note.
It is right of the user to consult, modify, oppose or have the data canceled, by writing to:
Confezioni F.M. di Margutti Fabrizio
via Roma, 14 – 06012 Città di Castello (PG)
Tel 075.8555903 – Fax 075.8552966
Tax code: MRG FRZ 69C02 C745C
VAT Cert.: 01750850546